Sunday 7 April 2013


I really enjoy the idea of having a hanging plates feature wall in my place. I am always a 'less is more' kind of gal when it comes to feature pieces so I personally wouldn't go overboard with too many plates but I think a few carefully picked shapes, patterns and colours really comes out a treat. It's a great way to brighten up a space without having to find lots of photographs and prints that you like and much cheaper too! My suggestion would be to visit op shops to find mis-matched pieces of fantastic crockery. It'll be cheap and cheerful! I did come across this website and I think it has super adorable pieces and is completely worth a look: www.shop.lucykingdesign.com

Here's how the experts say it is done:
http://interiordec.about.com/cs/walltreatments/l/blhangplatepr01.htm


Happy plate-hanging!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment