Sunday 7 April 2013

Hope you have all had a relaxing weekend!

Katie, Emma (our photographer) and I decided to take a spontaneous camping trip this weekend, we booked a camp spot in Sorrento on Friday evening and were on the road bright and early on Saturday. I think spontaneous trips are always the best fun, you don't have time to create any expectations so everything surpasses what you imagined your weekend would be.
 
I had never been that far up the coast before and I thought it was BEAUTIFUL! My boyfriend Tom, who has to go to work in Seaford every day is looking to buy a place at the end of the year for us to move in to next year. We have been talking about moving closer to the beach and this just cemented that for me. There is something so refreshing about the sound of the waves and the smell of salt and I swear there are 90% more people smiling then there are in the city! What don't they have to smile about - it's a beautiful place. 
We were all super impressed by our ability to put the tent up in what must have been one of the speediest set ups ever seen at Sorrento Foreshore Camping - it was that good. We had a great day wining and dining, lying on the beach and finally drinking tea from our tiny stove and eating easter eggs - they were on special it would have been rude not to! 

The only downside was that the men in the campsite near ours decided they were going to have a big night and we woke up to one of them vomiting right beside our tent. I woke up to myself yelling out 'EW!'. But we survived. I completely recommend getting away for a night, it makes you feel like you've gotten the most out of the weekend, we definitely needed it after the launch this week and the upcoming markets!

Sweet sunday dreams,

Han xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment