Friday 29 March 2013

The Shoot.

I am absolutely pooped but very happy.

We just finished shooting for Monday's launch and it was so exciting to see all of the pieces finished and ready to be sent to new homes. I have never been very good at lifting things... no matter how many times I am told to 'bend my knees' I still seem to always take all of the weight in my back, as does my sister Emma who is our photographer and so we are now nursing aching bodies after lifting the pieces in and out of the workspace. 


Every time I was styling a piece today I found myself thinking 'Oh wouldn't this look good at home... I could put this next to this...' but then I had to remind myself that they are not for me, they are for all of you beautiful people who support our blog and business. You can tell that Keen as Mustard reflects our style and represents us 100% when we love everything so much we don't want to sell it!


We just can't wait until next week to see whether there are people out there who love it just as much as us!

No comments:

Post a Comment