Thursday 28 March 2013

I have just been completely motivated and inspired by this article by Amanda Brown on Design Sponge. If you ever find yourself with a lamp base that you love but no shade or even if you want to spruce up a lamp you've had for years, then take a look!

UPHOLSTERY BASICS: HOW TO MAKE A LAMPSHADE

Copy and paste this link!

http://www.designsponge.com/2012/08/upholstery-basics-how-to-make-a-lampshade-3.html


Also, while I am here. I have always been a big fan of mismatched chairs (have a peek at my very own dining setting at my place below), or un-identical shaped chairs painted to match in white but I just came across this idea of the un-identical chairs being painted in a bright colour and I bloody well love it.

My place:
(Excuse the box of candle making goodies in the corner)


No comments:

Post a Comment