Sunday 12 May 2013

Good afternoon all of you lovely people,

Hope you have had a relaxing, exciting, adventurous and fun-filled weekend.

I apologise that I haven't written in a while, its been a very busy and tough couple of weeks but we are on the other side of it now and back into business. We have the North Melbourne markets next Sunday so there are lots of candles that need to be poured in the next week!

Kate is returning from a big goat muster  tomorrow, she has been gone for two weeks! In BIG news my partner bought his first house yesterday. We weren't sure whether to feel confident when we showed up to the auction, we knew that there had been plenty of interest and there were so many people there! Tom kept his cool right until the end of negotiations where he was just a sweaty mess! He did point out that it is 'the second biggest commitment you will ever make in your life', and it really is - it's huge! So excited to be able to decorate it, he has given me permission to be the boss! I can't wait to actually be able to wallpaper walls, hang real nails (rather then those bloody crisco hooks!) and build a vegetable garden. Not to mention the fact that we can get our French Bulldog - I have never had a dog in my life so I am just about dying of excitement. 

Here's a few cheeky snaps of the new place!





I'll keep you posted on all of the items I'm lusting over in the coming months!

Han x 

No comments:

Post a Comment