Saturday 30 March 2013

With April 1 almost upon us we have been madly finishing off all the products so they look beautiful for you lovely people. I have been pouring soy candles left, right and centre and creating labels for them. My brother Ben gave me this adorable Alphabet Stamp Set for christmas this year and so I used it to stamp the names of the flavours of the candles. 


I took photos of each of the names and uploaded them onto my computer. I loaded them into word and shrunk them in size and then added a thick blue border. A hole punch and some twine and HEY PRESTO we have an adorable label. I think a stamp set is a great thing to invest in, you could make labels for birthdays and christmas as well as really nice personalised cards.


Hope you're eating lots of easter eggs!

Han x 

No comments:

Post a Comment